100 Mile Snow Safari General Chat
PolarisMike

Post by PolarisMike »

Hi everyone, my name is Mike and I am from Waukesha, Wi. I have an '02 EdgeXC 600 and my wife rides a '99 Indy 500. I have ridden the 100 miler several times, but I did not get up there last season. I have always stayed in Crandon so far. I hope to get up there more this Winter as I really enjoy the trails all over the area. I belong to the Fremont Invaders S.C., but since moving down to Waukesha I am looking for a club down here so I can be more active in the trail work etc.. Unfortunately, we have'nt had the best snow down here for several years now, so the only option is to put them on the trailer and head north. Anyway, nice site you have here and I look forward to meeting some new sledders. :thumbup:
Jim
Site Admin

Post by Jim »

Hello Mike, and welcome to our little snow covered corner of the world wide web!

:hi:
snoway

Post by snoway »

hey, mike
this site is great during the sledding season...Jim has done a super job on this site...you will always know what the conditions are in NE wisco.With tons of photos too prove it!
I'm from the waterford area and belong to the Tichigan sno-n-go club.
We'd be happy to have you and your fam. as members in the club.
We have our monthly meetings at the Tichigan Civic Center on Hy.164 so. of Big Bend on the 2nd Wed. /month.Our next mtg. is Oct 11.

Snow has been scarce in our corner of the state, but we make the best of it each year.

Happy sledding!
PolarisMike

Post by PolarisMike »

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! Snoway, I will check out the location for your club meeting, I don't think it is that far away from where I am located. I appreciate the invite! :)
nelsoncat

another new member

Post by nelsoncat »

Hi all, This has got to be my favorite area to ride. Usually not too crowded durring the week, although there was one thursday last winter that had a lot of traffic:::::::: Just wanted to say HI
Craig
2001 ZL600ESR
1995 Pantera (wifes)
1993 Jag Deluxe (kids)
1970 Panther Wankel (first sled) bought new
Jim
Site Admin

Post by Jim »

Hello Craig, and welcome to our site!
:hi: