Crandon Snowmobile trail

100 Mile Snow Safari General Chat
arcticcatsnow

Crandon Snowmobile trail

Post by arcticcatsnow »

Hi guys,

I was just wondering if the trail sign problem in Crandon was discussed at any of the past meetings. I know last year (when the route was changed) their werent any signs saying which way to go through the city. I just dont want to get stoped by the friendly officers up there this year. thanks
Jim
Site Admin

Post by Jim »

Hello... Thanks for signing up! :hi:

The next meeting is Tuesday at the Wild Rose in Wabeno. I'll try to remember to bring your question up then. You are also welcomed to attend in person and present your question(s). :)

I thought I'd re-posted the [URL="Crandon_Map.jpg"]Crandon Snowmobile Map[/URL], but I couldn't find it. I'll re-post it here shortly. This is the "official" map that was given to me last year. If you follow it, then you should be fine. Feel free to print it out and carry it with you. :thumbup:

I couldn't tell you about the signs, because I haven't rode through Crandon lately. :(
Jim
Site Admin

Post by Jim »

I re-posted the [URL="reports/showthread.php?t=66"]Crandon Snowmobile Map[/URL] post and made it sticky. ;)
arcticcatsnow

Post by arcticcatsnow »

thanks Jim. Im looking forward to putting on some miles on my sled this year. its snowing out by me today again, but it isnt staying on the ground. think snow:D
Jim
Site Admin

Post by Jim »

[quote=arcticcatsnow]thanks Jim. Im looking forward to putting on some miles on my sled this year. its snowing out by me today again, but it isnt staying on the ground. think snow:D[/quote]It's snowing here again too!
:letitsnow: