100 Mile Snow Safari General Chat
Jim
Site Admin

12 Ways to Stay on the Groomer's Good Side

Post by Jim »

snoway

Re: 12 Ways to Stay on the Groomer's Good Side

Post by snoway »

why does everything seem to get turned into a passive or even worse active confrontation nowadays?. it's like we come across each other and think the other guy is either in our way or woke up this morning and is out to get us. But on the other hand some ppl seem to be in their own "zone " without regard to anyone else around them.
I think it is the face in phone lifestyle we are all sucked into.
Jim
Site Admin

Post by Jim »

snoway wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 6:16 pm why does everything seem to get turned into a passive or even worse active confrontation nowadays?. it's like we come across each other and think the other guy is either in our way or woke up this morning and is out to get us. But on the other hand some ppl seem to be in their own "zone " without regard to anyone else around them.
I had a guy on a sled the other night who found my Tucker "in his way" after being in a "zone" and decided that driving headlong into the uncertainty of my Tucker's bright lights was a good idea.... very lucky he only ended up with some spare parts to his sled.
snoway

Post by snoway »

Jim wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:39 am
snoway wrote: Sun Feb 19, 2023 6:16 pm why does everything seem to get turned into a passive or even worse active confrontation nowadays?. it's like we come across each other and think the other guy is either in our way or woke up this morning and is out to get us. But on the other hand some ppl seem to be in their own "zone " without regard to anyone else around them.
I had a guy on a sled the other night who found my Tucker "in his way" after being in a "zone" and decided that driving headlong into the uncertainty of my Tucker's bright lights was a good idea.... very lucky he only ended up with some spare parts to his sled.
i'm not making excuses for anyone.
I never had to even think about the "12 ways". Just common sense. Sounds like you get to see it all late night grooming.
YOU ROCK!!!!!
TootinScootn

Post by TootinScootn »

Great read. Everybody that rides should be required to read this and be tested on this!
"My two great treats in life are baked beans and vanilla ice cream." --Jonathan Dimbleby
Jim
Site Admin

Post by Jim »

TootinScootn wrote: Fri Feb 24, 2023 11:45 am Great read. Everybody that rides should be required to read this and be tested on this!
I agree! 💯