Friday Afternoon Update

100 Mile Snow Safari General Chat
I Doo

Post by I Doo »

Looks like it is about finished up there according to the radar. Sorry guys and girls.
SKI-DOO 2005 GTX 600 HO
QUESTION? WHEN YOU TURN ON YOUR SNOWMOBILE, DOES IT RETURN THE FAVOR??
kuczala_21

Post by kuczala_21 »

Once again Jim, thanks for the great pics. You always have a good update on the conditions. My parents love the fact that I dont have to keep callin them anymore, just to ask about the snow condition. They tend to think im obsessed with snow!

Im almost tempt to drive home now and get my sled out and ready to go. Im sure not use to this city life. I miss living back home!

How long does everyone think this snow wil last. I hope it doesn't melt to much, just a lil snow for deerseaon will be nice.
I Doo

Post by I Doo »

I don't know how long it will last but we have just been put under a winter weather advisory for 1 - 3 ". I likie!! I wanted to mark my trail tomorrow. May have snow to contend with.
SKI-DOO 2005 GTX 600 HO
QUESTION? WHEN YOU TURN ON YOUR SNOWMOBILE, DOES IT RETURN THE FAVOR??
Johnnie

7pm

Post by Johnnie »

9-10 inches at Lk Lucerne, 7 in Laona, 13.5 in Hiles and only 4 in Three Lakes and 1" in Eagle River!!! Weird snowfall. A very narrow band of heavy snow running from SW to NE. Roads are BAD. The slush was crusting over as darkness fell. Chery said the roads to Rhinelander were not good tonight!