Wabeno Sunday Update 02/26/2023

Grooming Reports and Trail Conditions
Jim
Site Admin

Wabeno Sunday Update 02/26/2023

Post by Jim »

The Wabeno trails were groomed late last night and into the early morning. Heavy blade work was required on the NST-4 to pull the snow back in from the edges to the middle of the trail (where most riders ride). A couple of sections of the NST-4 had some gravel that was exposed. I was able to cover it up, but I'm sure it will work its way back through with heavy traffic. The NST-4 is rated in GOOD TO VERY GOOD CONDITIONS. The SS-L also required blade work on the corners to bring the snow back in and is rated in GOOD CONDITIONS. The SS-3 (from Int-12 to Himley Lake) had just about all of the corners blown off and heavy blade work was required to try to pull snow back onto the trail and to cover up the bare corners. The SS-3 is rated in FAIR CONDITIONS. More snow is in the immediate forecast, and we sure could use it. I'll be back out late tonight after 9pm. To the guy on the yellow skidoo that couldn't wait for me to stop before zooming around me... Well, you know what I have to say about that! But... to the guys who stopped and thanked me, you're the BEST and you're the ones that I make the sacrifice for. 🙏 Stay safe. 🌙🦉
TootinScootn

Re: Wabeno Sunday Update 02/26/2023

Post by TootinScootn »

Jim wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 4:30 pm To the guy on the yellow skidoo that couldn't wait for me to stop before zooming around me...
Those are the guys who usually end up wrapped around a tree! :twisted:
"My two great treats in life are baked beans and vanilla ice cream." --Jonathan Dimbleby