KIMG1848.JPG
KIMG1848.JPG (2.84 MiB) Viewed 5077 times
KIMG1850.JPG
KIMG1850.JPG (2.03 MiB) Viewed 5070 times
100 Miler Trail Boss
CHOPPER 3

Re: S. T. F. D

Post by CHOPPER 3 »

I don't care who it was , if your embarrassed because it was you ... tough sh*t , your still alive . What I do care about is something we talk about all the time . No matter what amount of signing you put in an area when you disregard the safety measures put in place for yourself and others you open up a scenario to harm yourself and others . This area is less than 1/4 mile from where the individual entered the trail . After consulting with the Law offices of C M & P , (Columbo, Matlock & Perry Mason) it was determined the individual was either not familiar with the trail , chasing tail lights in the dust , or generally going way too fast . Most likely all 3 . Anyone coming around that corner would have been killed . Not likely in this situation , but you hit me in the Tucker all I have is a 2 ft blade and a 6" wide steering column before your inside the cab with me . Speculating about this is nothing more than a bunch of chin music , but if you kill me .... You better kill me dead - Slow The F*ck Down . Chopper Out
100 Miler Trail Boss
Jim
Site Admin

Post by Jim »

Amen, brother! 🙏
mall_cop

Post by mall_cop »

"One general law, leading to the advancement of all organic beings, namely, multiply, vary, let the strongest live and the weakest die." - Charles Darwin
“Safety never takes a holiday.” – Paul Blart