Trail Maps

100 Mile Snow Safari General Chat
cness

Trail Maps

Post by cness »

How can I get a trail map? In years past, we have always asked the businesses on the trail but they never have any.
Jim
Site Admin

Post by Jim »

[quote=cness;341]How can I get a trail map? In years past, we have always asked the businesses on the trail but they never have any.[/quote]I'm surprised the businesses didn't have any, because I think every sponsor I've ever visited, had them! But not to worry. I'm working on posting a MAP ORDER FORM, but I haven't completed that yet. It's on the top of my 100 Mile Snow Safari to do list! In the mean time, for map orders, send $1 and a SASE (#10) to:

[B]100 Mile Snow Safari[/B]
[B]PO Box 196[/B]
[B]Laona, WI 54541[/B]

[B]Attn: Map Order[/B]
Keemez

Post by Keemez »

You can also find some maps online here: [url]http://www.forestcountywi.com/snow/trail.html[/url]

They're slightly out of date but still give a general idea what goes where. They used to be alot bigger? I can't get them to come on screen at full size. Sorry Jim- there goes your gas dollar! :lol:

:letitsnow: :letitsnow: :letitsnow:
kuczala_21

Post by kuczala_21 »

I notice the trail maps seem to disappear once winter hits hard. I run into the gas station to get some at the beginning of the yr and they have loads, but as soon as we get some good snow bam. Lots of riders come up and the maps are basically gone.
Jim
Site Admin

Post by Jim »

Please note, that there are route changes this year that aren't shown on the old maps, but they can serve as a basic guide. We're going to try to put something online eventually, but are still working out the logistics.
Keemez

Post by Keemez »

It just so happens that I have a spare one. $5! :redgrin: I can't remember if it's from this past season or the season before...... but the routes didn't seem to change much (any?) between those 2 years.:thumbup:
Av25842

Post by Av25842 »

Well I still have the files of the map from last year, but they are on my laptop and I won't have the parts to fix it till next week.:(
Jim
Site Admin

Post by Jim »

I think the old trail map pics are still on this server, but I would rather wait and try to post something current, then link to the old maps. I'll try to get something on here this week.